Have you been dreaming of a wedding venue that somehow embodies timeless elegance and opulence? Your dreams will find a perfect match at the Indian Creek Country Club in Indian Creek, Florida. As a wedding photographer, I’ve had the privilege of working at the beautiful Indian Creek Country Club. In this blog I’m going to share all about the Indian Creek County Club wedding venue to help those planning their wedding make the right venue decision!
The Indian Creek Country Club Wedding Venue on a Wedding Day
On your wedding day, the Indian Creek Country Club is sure to wow your guests and set the perfect stage for the beautiful wedding photographs you’ve always envisioned. The beauty begins as you approach the grand entrance of Indian Creek Country Club. The wrought-iron gates open to reveal a very private island, filled with beautiful homes and bay views on every side. This grand entrance truly sets the tone for your special day before guests even step foot inside the country club.
The Clubhouse: Elegance at It’s Pinnacle
The heart of Indian Creek Country Club is undoubtedly its historic clubhouse. Here, luxury and sophistication intertwine seamlessly. Key features include:
- The Ballroom: The centerpiece of the clubhouse, the ballroom is a masterpiece of opulent décor and classic design. With it’s soaring ceilings, crystal chandeliers, and exquisite architectural details, it provides a magnificent setting for your indoor wedding reception.
- The Veranda: Step outside onto the veranda, where views of the iconic pool deck and shimmering Biscayne Bay await. This open-air space is perfect for cocktail hours, offering a delightful transition from the ceremony to the reception, or as a reception space itself.
- The Bridal Suite: Brides and bridesmaids will appreciate the bridal suite for their preparations. It’s elegant design and proximity in the building make it ideal for putting on your dress! Still, many brides opt to get ready at a hotel before heading to the bridal suite, as it is technically a locker room.
The Scenic Grounds
Indian Creek Country Club boasts luscious grounds that provide endless backdrops for your wedding day photographs.
- The Iconic Pool: If you’ve seen anything of the Indian Creek Country Club, certainly you have seen the iconic pool and pool deck. Lined on both sides with palm trees and intentionally designed with the sunset as it’s backdrop, the pool serves as the most popular location for a ceremony.
- The Courtyard: Nestled up behind the Indian Creek Country Club’s pool is the courtyard. This location is perfect for hosting your outdoor reception under the moonlight.
- The Waterfront: Along the pristine Biscayne Bay, the waterfront area offers a sense of serenity and romance. Sunset shots here are truly magical.
The Golf Course
For couples who share a passion for golf, Indian Creek’s impeccably maintained golf course offers an exceptional backdrop for unique and memorable photos. The Indian Creek Country Club’s golf course is world renowned and draws in famous golfers from all around the world.
Getting Married at the Indian Creek Country Club Wedding Venue
The Indian Creek Country Club is not only exquisite, but it is also exclusive. To get married at the Indian Creek Country Club you must be sponsored by a member of the country club, making it not available to the general public.
Contact Me for Your Indian Creek Wedding Photography
If you’re planning your dream wedding at Indian Creek Country Club, I would be honored to be your wedding photographer. My familiarity with the venue ensures that your love story will be captured with precision and elegance. Contact me to discuss your wedding photography needs and to check my availability.
Let’s collaborate to make your Indian Creek Country Club wedding a work of art that will stand the test of time.
The Kono’s Indian Creek Club Wedding
The Kono’s held the most beautiful wedding cocktail hour and reception at the Indian Creek Country Club. Being Catholic, they opted to have their ceremony down the street at the Saint Francis de Sales Catholic Church in Miami Beach and got ready at the Hilton Bentley in Miami Beach. Enjoy these photographs of their day at the church, Hilton Bentley, and finally, the beautiful Indian Creek Country Club.